The Conditional Continuation
Since I haven't actually got a title yet, this page is going to be very minimal. Scarlet Jusenkyou is a distant descendant of Hunter who lives during the era of the New Day. This is a hub page for all of the information centered around her books. Unlike the Course Books, these are novels.
"phantasmagorical" us a cool word
Heart of the Journey for the series and initial name of first book
- Heart of the Journey: the Dragon Stirs
- Heart of the Journey: the Dragon Wakes
- Heart of the Journey: the Dragon Walks
Or The Dragon: Heart of the Journey Or Rising Sun: Heart of the Journey
- Scarlet Jusenkyou
- Darious Iscanzas
- Royland and Annaria Jusenkyou
- Emmerich Thomson Dr.
- Hezikah - Necromancer priest Scarlet gets a crush on.
- Old Man Tarlac - the Jusenkyou's neighbor and leader of the neighborhood watch. He owns a shotgun.
- Jetra Oneda - Master Auramancer
- Ammon Senra - Mother: Fukayna, Father: Heru
- Relend DeLaural
- Leeta Mastero
- Jeremy Bates
- Bethany Summers
- Nelly Luan
- Manilla Winkledorf
- Akor Themundi - dragon mentioned in passing in book 2
- Master Franconia - sword master, never appears on page
- Hiat Wade - second only to Franconia
- Jean Amogen - trainer Pierce takes up with
- Ares Rai - ranger who wants a promotion
- Abby Sarcov - Scarlet's class president in high school
- Masel Mayfield - nanny in the 6th book
- Tamius dragon mentioned in first book, elder of High Mountain
- Alabus Norman - president of the New Stormwind Antiquarian Society
- Babbette Lewis - Roy's mother's best friend, who stood in after his mother died. She was at his and Ann's wedding and acted as Scarlet's surrogate grandmother. She is also Scarlet's godmother and babysat her frequently. Scarlet calls her 'Nanna'.
- Mrs. Nessmen - little old lady, former librarian
- Druet Young - one of Emmerich's peers who also read Scarlet's paper
- Dr. Rhemona Flowers, Child Psychologis
- Dr. Lane Earheart, a better child psychologist
- Sandra Day/Ruben Jusenkyou - Roy Jusenkyou's parents
- Siobhan Cassia - Naomi's apprentice.
- Nathaniel Hewrot
- Honoria Hewrot(eldest daughter, 12 in book 2)
- Sarastria Hewrot(youngest daughter, no age given)
- King Arthurial of Hewrot(father)
- Queen Tianalryn of Hewrot(mother)
Extremely Minor Characters
- Delit Sentae Elhos Honoria's suitor that appears briefly in book 2
- Haplo Goldreich - Earl Marshal for Rowen
- Daniel Hramond(and his wife Litisha), he is Emmerich Thomson's estate attorney.
- Old Man Tarlac - the Jusenkyou's neighbor. He is always happy to come outside wielding a shotgun if he feels his neighbors are threatened.
- Astraya of Rowen - Rowen princess that Nalthaniel is sweet on.
- Montria of Rowen - a different Rowen princess and next in line for the thrown. Note that her name is legally 'Of Rowen'.
- Truette of Rowen - yet another princess, slightly older than Astraya
- Eva Morrow - fashion designer in Arindell, major trend-setter. She gave Scarlet a bunch of formal gowns as free advertising.
- The Unspeakable - Gnarra Yoff
- The Unknowable
- The Unbeatable - Jameson, leader of the Confederacy
- The Inevitable - Zephanie Gahliardi
- Big Science Machine
- Rec Center Network
- Hasdale and Meyers Auction House
- Paladins of the Afterglow
- Kariko People
- Bersten’s On The Trials
- New Arindell
- T.D.F.S. Luttrell - aircraft carrier from book 5
- Primrose Expedition - most "successful" expedition into the Northlands
- Proferoun - Rangers academy
- Dispensation of Sapience - magic ritual to become a demon
- Moonlight Terrace - an upscale restaurant in Valley Gail Keep.
- Black Blight
- The Dragon Slayer - scandal magazine.
- Dark Messiah
- Other Jusenkyous
- University of New Stormreaver - University in Arindell, unlike the Foundation School this one cost money. There was also a University of the Stormreaver back in the Old Alliance era.
- Egregts the 26 characters of the Standard Alphabet, which are shared by all dialects of Common.
- Denton-Mills Stenography - reference guide to inscriptions in and around Arindell. It is extremely dense with small typeface and very rare.
- Basker - a town in Rowen, sometimes called 'The Great T-Junction' as it is an important trade route. The town itself is small, with only about fifteen buildings clustered around where the main road throw Rowen meets the road to Hewrot.
- Codex Lahyum - book written by Pendragon Kumono
Dragon flights of the greater continent circa ND513:
- High Mountain Flight - obvi
- Seacrest Spire Flight
- Water Drake Flight - extinct, lands contested by High Mountain and Seacrest
- Ozork Flight - now extinct, eerie still exists and is a strict no-go zone
- Rarapesh Dragon Flight - based out of Korrinth, fairly small, known as "the urban dragons"
- The Last Light
- Storm Breach Dragon Flight - flight based out of Storm Breach, owns/controls serpentia region
- at least one as-yet unnamed "satellite" flight of Storm Breach
- Flight of the Depths|The Paradice
- Sun and Sands Flight|Womb of the Desert
- Ice as Hard as Steel Flight|The Warmth
- Gorbash Flight|Gorbash Eerie(Est. 3384).
- Phoenix Tavern Flight - actually an alliance of 10 flights
For quick reference:
- book1 - 122,000 words - 246 pages
- book2 - 133,313 words - 260 pages
- book3 - 109,228 words - 216 pages
- book4 - 119,591 words - 239 pages - VERY rough draft
- book5 - 127,014 words - 248 pages - UNFINISHED