Expanding the original list of stats and dramatically changing the way stats work. So far I am sticking with the seven. Could go up, could go down.
What They Do
- Strength: Determines how hard you can hit, how much you can lift, etc. Purely physical.
- Dexterity: Being limber, having excellent coordination.
- Recovery: How quickly you recover from making an attack - this stat along with speed governs how many attacks per turn you can make.
- Stamina: Stamina.
- Speed: How fast you can move
- Intelligence: Smart-making.
- Will: Willpower, determination, moxy, and grit.
Certain statistics stand in direct opposition to each other. For example, having high strength necessitates having lower dexterity. This is primarily how Special Proficiencies work and comes into play with spell scaling.