MRPG Equations Cheat Sheet
THIS ENTIRE PAGE IS TOTALLY OUTDATED
A listing of all equations used in Mage Wars RPG.
For the sake of brevity and sanity, these functions use a simplified series of abreviated terms which should make the equations easier to reference. Capitol and Lowercase are important.
- PROm = Proficiency Modifier
- uSTRm = Unbuffed Strength Modifier
STR is the actual stat, STRm is the stat modifier. A lowercase u before denotes that it is the unbuffed stat modifier as opposed to the buffed.
HP and MP
- HP: (STA x STAm) x (Level + 1)
- MP: (STRm + INTm x INT) x (Level + 1)
- Bluff: (CHA + INT) x INTm + FR
- Intimidate: CHA x STRm + INTm + FR
- Hide: PER + DEX x DEXm + FR
- Sneak: (uDEX + uSPD) x PER + FR
- Blind: (SPD x INTm + any bonus) vs. (STA x DEXm). 1d6 x R + bonus blindness.
- Knockdown: (STR x STRm + Bonuses) vs. (DEX x DEXm). 1d3 seconds per rank, plus any bonuses to the knockdown timer(unlike other effects, bonuses to the knockdown ability do not apply to the knockdown timer).
- Disarm: (DEX x SPDm + Bonuses) vs. (STR + STRm). 1d8 seconds of disarm per rank, plus any bonuses not coming from the weapon(some weapons have inherent Disarm bonuses).
- Injure: (Weapon Skill x STRm) vs. (Target AC). 1d6 Plus weapon damage(must be coupled with a normal attack that must succeed).