MRPG Mind Magic
List of spells
(Character Level 3)
- Mind Crush | Slow Cast | 40
- Mind |14| Inflicts 1d10 + 1d10 per rank Intelligence Penalty
- Cleansing Ember | Slow Cast | 10
- Mind: Removes the Blithesome effect
- Lesser Divination | Fast Cast | 10
- Mind: Has a 50% chance to expose any hidden doors within sight of the caster. Pitfalls count as hidden doors.
- Mind Armor Weave | 5 minutes | 10
- Mind: Provides a 10% bonus to Greater Path resistance
(Character Level 6)
- Circle of Binding | Fast Cast | 40
For all versions, the effect is the same: the target is held, motionless, for 9 per rank +1 per level seconds. A resistance of check of (Resistance + 1d6 per rank) against the caster's own resistance determines the effectiveness of the spell. Which version of the spell you use determines the resistance-check:
- Mind: Positive
- Tunic of Iron-Weave | Weave | 40
Enchants the caster's robes so that they become like a suit of armor. For the purposes of this spell, the caster uses their magic proficiency in place of armor proficiency and gains the appropriate VAV dice. The armor-type depends of the proficiency used:
- Mind: Chain
- Acid Arrow | Fast Cast | 10
- Mind: Deals 2d6 points of Positive damage.
- Cleansing Fire | Slow Cast | 25
- Mind: Removes the Blithesome and Inept effects
- Armor of Wind, Level I | Weave | 20
- Mind: Creates a contorting envelope around the target, turning arrows and other projectiles away, and causing a 10% chance from ranged weapons.
(Character Level 9)
- Shadow | Weave | 35
- Mind: You appear less imposing, less threatening. In battle, enemies are less likely to attack you if another, stronger target presents itself.
- Greater Circle of Binding | Fast Cast | 60
Works just like Circle of Binding except the caster gains a +10 to all resistances for the purpose of the resistance-check and the duration is increased by 8 seconds per rank.
(Character Level 12)
- Reaping of Pawns: | Fast Cast | 45
- Mind: Forces the enemy to see multiple copies of the caster, confusing them and making it difficult to tell which is the real target.
- Armor of Wind, Level II | Weave | 30
- Mind: Creates a contorting envelope around the target, turning arrows and other projectiles away, and causing a 30% chance from ranged weapons.
(Character Level 15)
- Armor of Wind, Level III | Weave | 30
- Mind: Creates a contorting envelope around the target, turning arrows and other projectiles away, and causing a 50% chance from ranged weapons.
- See the Hidden: | Weave | 10
- Mind: Allows you automatically find things like hidden doors, trigger plates, etc.
(Character Level 18)
(Character Level 21)
(Character Level 23)
If there's a spell tree.